Aiming at Exalting Technology. Reduction in Environmental Burden.
Water-soluble waste liquid treatment system FRIENDLY using reduced-pressure distillation method made further progress. By a combination of unique separation membrane technology and reduced-pressure distillation system, emulsion-based oil containing waste liquid can be processed to the degree by which sewage drainage is possible. COSMOTECH proposes advanced environmental protection, safety and cost performance through this combined watersoluble waste liquid treatment system FRIENDLY-Plus.
- Reduction of environmental impacts
- Reduction in cost
- No nasty smell generating
- Reduction of water consumption
- Energy reduction
- CO2 reduction
- Fire is not used
- Reduction of labor load
Discharge amount of waste liquid is reduced substantially
Conventionally, waste liquid generated in a production site has been processed by requesting to an industrial waste disposal company. The amount of waste liquid in which an industrial waste disposal company takes over such the present condition is sharply reducible by introducing FRIENDLY-Plus without spending big expense.
Emulsion-based oil containing waste liquid can be processed to the degree by which sewage drainage is possible.
Technology that utilizes both separation membrane and reduced-pressure distillation
Oil containing waste liquid is surely separated by unique separation membrane technology
When oil containing waste liquid passes through a separation membrane on the inner side of a porous ber, only water (including low molecular and ion) is passed and it is separated from oil(including high molecular and emulsion). Inside the membrane is maintained turbulent ow and it is excellent in permeation. Stable processing which doesn’t cause clogging is possible. Also, the separation membrane can be always kept clean by periodic automatic cleaning with sponge balls and situational chemical cleaning. This separation membrane is excellent in a heat resistance and chemical resistance.
Emulsion Separation Part
A safe and ecient process by reducedpressure distillation system
Distillation under reduced pressure lowers boiling point of water and it makes water to be boiled at a low temperature by making pressure lower than ordinary pressure. Since water temperature can be kept low, it is safe method with which chemical reaction or decomposition of ingredients can hardly be caused by heating.
Reduced-pressure Distillation Part
1. Waste liquid is sucked into the heating tank.
2. Internal pressure of the heating tank is decompressed.
3. The heating tank is heated and boils at low temperature.
4. Antifoam agent is added in order to press down bubble generated during boiling.
5. Steam ows into a refrigerator. It is cooled and changes to treated liquid.
6. The concentrated liquid remaining in the heating tank is collected in the concentrated liquid tank after going through several rounds of concentration.
7. Treated liquid is accumulated in the internal tank of the main unit then sent to the external tank.
8. Treated liquid in this external tank is sucked into the heating tank when cleaning mode.
Flow Diagram Left
Flow Diagram Right
1. When a certain amount of waste liquid is accumulated in a waste liquid intermediate tank, waste liquid is transfered to a primary tank by a water pump.
2. Pump mounted at the primary tank is activated by a supply siganal from emulsion separation part, and a certain amount of waste liquid is transferred to a circulation tank inside the system.
3. After a certain amount of permeated liquid which is separated at the emulsion separation part is accumulated in a cleaning tank, permeated liquid is discharged to a secondary tank by natural drop.
4. Concentrated liquid which is separated at the emulsion separation part is discharged to a concentrated liquid tank by natural drop. → Disposed as industrial waste.
5. When inside of a heating tank reaches a default degree of vacuum, a certain amount of permeated liquid in the secondary tank is aspirated to the heating tank.
6. After a certain amount of treated liquid which is separated at the reduced-pressure distillation part is accumulated in a treated liquid tank, treated liquid is discharged to outside of the system.
7. Concentrated liquid which is separated at the reduced-pressure distillation part is discharged to a concentrated liquid intermediate tank inside the system. A certain amount of concentrated liquid is accumulated in the intermediate tank, concentrated liquid is returned to the primary tank by a water pump.
A safe and efficient processing system
High Processing Ability
- High concentration rate is realized and industrial waste disposal cost is reduced sharply. Actual performance records: Aqueous waste liquid can be condensed to a maximum of 1/20.
- Various aqueous waste liquid can be processed. Processing past records: CTP developer waste, dampening solution waste, cutting oil waste, painting waste, food waste, etc.
Convenience and economical eciency
- The only required things are a little electricity and antifoam agent.
- Mitigation of labor load by 24-hour continuation automatic operation.
- Automatic cleaning function of the heating tank and a separation membrane.
- Improvement in the operativity by a touch panel.
|Configuration||Emulsion Separation Part
Reduced-pressure Distillation Part
Waste Liquid Primary Tank (Capacity: Approx. 200l) W/Water Pump and Agitating Pump
Waste Liquid Secondary Tank (Capacity: Approx. 200l)
|Power Supply||3-phase 200V 50/60Hz|
|Electric Capacity/ Current||Approx. 8.0KVA/ Approx. 23.0A|
|Treatment Process||UF Membrane (Ultraltration Membrane) System + Reduced-pressure Distillation (Heat Pump) System|
|Treatment Capacity||Emulsion Separation Part : Approx. 15~25l/h
Reduced-pressure Distillation Part: Approx. 10l/h
|Target Waste Liquid||Water-soluble Waste Liquid (Incl. Water-soluble Oil Containing Waste Liquid)|
|Main Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)||1800 x 1000 x 1968 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 240kg (In Operation: Approx. 280kg)|
|Operation Condition||Ambient Temperature 5 ~ 35 ℃, Humidity 0 ~ 60%(Non-existence of Dew Condensation)
Non-existence of Atmospheric Pressure, Dust, Corrosion Gas, or Volatile Gas
|Standard Accessories||Waste Liquid Primary Tank (200l),
Waste Liquid Secondary Tank (200l),
Concentrated Liquid Tank (20l x 2 pcs),
Waste Liquid Intermediate Tank (20l),
Antifoam Agent Tank (Approx. 20l),
Concentrated Liquid Intermediate Tank (20l)
|Consumables||Antifoam Agent (We recommend you to use our recommended agent.)|
- Waste Liquid Intermediate Tank (For Additions), Treated Liquid Intermediate Tank,
- Concentrated Liquid Intermediate Tank (For Additions),